Cold Drawn Steel Tube Seamless Precision Steel Pipe 6m length piece
for automotive SAE 1026
Precision steel pipe is a kind of high precision steel pipe
material after cold drawing or hot rolling treatment. It is mainly
used for the production of pneumatic or hydraulic components, such
as cylinders or cylinders, because of the advantages of
high-pressure non-leaking, high-precision, high-grade finish,
cold-formed deformation, flaring, flattening and no cracks.
DIN 2391, EN 10305, GB 3639, GB 8162
Chemical composition and mechanical properties
|Steel Grade||Chemical composition (%)||Mechanical properties|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Cr||Tensile strength (MPa)||Yield strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)|
1. BK (+C): No heat treatment after last cold forming process.
2. BKW (+LC): After last heat treatment there is a light finishing
pass (cold drawing).
3. BKS (+SR): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
stress relieve annealed.
4. GBK (+A): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
annealed in a controlled atmosphere.
5. NBK (+N): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
annealed above the upper transformation point in a controlled
Smooth, bright, oiled, painted, as customer's required.
Beveled end, plain end, vanished, or adding plastic caps to protect
the two ends as per customer's
1. Wrapped in waterproof paper.
2. Bundles Packing.
3. In woden box.
4. As required
If you have any suggestion or inquiry of products, please don't
hesitate to contact me.