Cold Drawn Steel Tube for Mechanical and General Engineering
Purpose En10297 16MnCr5
Steel 16MnCr5 have better hardenability and machinability, the
larger cross-section parts, heat treatment can get a higher surface
hardness and wear resistance, low temperature impact toughness is
also higher. 16MnCr5 gear steel after carburizing quenching use,
mainly used in the manufacture of gears, worms, seals and other
parts of the sleeve.
|Steel Grade||Chemical composition (%)||Mechanical properties|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Cr||Tensile strength (MPa)||Yield strength (MPa)||Elongation (%)|
Smooth, bright, painted, oiled, black or as required.
1. BK (+C): No heat treatment after last cold forming process.
2. BKW (+LC): After last heat treatment there is a light finishing
pass (cold drawing).
3. BKS (+SR): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
stress relieve annealed.
4. GBK (+A): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
annealed in a controlled atmosphere.
5. NBK (+N): After the final cold forming process the tubes are
annealed above the upper transformation point in a controlled
|3.Thread with Coupling or cap|
Export standard package; bundled wooden box, suit for all kinds of
transport, or be required
If you have any suggestion or inquiry of products, please don't
hesitate to contact me.