G13Cr4Mo4Ni4V Bearing Steel Bar , Hot Rolled Alloy Bearing Steel
Round Bar , Surface machined
Used in roller bearings, rolls for metal, blanking dies, punches,
forming tools, lathe centres, gauges, cams, bushes marking dies,
master hobs, hand taps.
Process: EAF/LD+LF+VD+INGOT+HOT ROLLED/FORGED+Spheroidizing Annealing+UT+CUT
Dia: Cold drawn: 2.5-80 mm, Hot Rolled: 10mm-350mm, Hot forged: 150-800
Length: not more than 12 m
Black, Peeled (K12), Turned & Polished (H10, H11), Precision
Ground (H9, H8)
Ultrasonic test: according to SEP 1921-84
Certificate of Quality: issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production
process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength,
elongation and hardness), forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size,
heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the
Certificate of Quality.
Marking: Heat No. will be cold stamped and Steel grade, diameter (mm),
length (mm), and the manufacturer LOGO and weight (kg) is painted
Benefits of Bearing Steels:
- Cleanliness and freedom from objectionable microscopic slag type
- Shallow decarburized surface
- Dimensional accuracy and excellent micro-structure uniformity.
- Fast delivery
- Non-standard sizes and made-to-order
- Small min order quantity
- Economical Pricing
- Quality confirming to International Standards
- Material Test Certificates for Quality Assurance
- Technical Qualified After Sales
- Excellent Delivery Conditions.